* Sun bonnets made from organic cotton twill are doubled for durability and long lasting sun protection. Keep the brim down for a dramatic look, or turn the brim up for a softer shape. A great addition to any outfit no matter what season!
* Natural earth pigments are then hand-painted on top in a one-of-a-kind leaf motif. These natural earth pigments come from clays and oxides collected from all over the world. The process in which they are used on natural fibers is centuries-old and uses home-made soy milk as a binder with the textile.
* Manufactured in small batches by women and queer owned factory Made X Hudson in Hudson, NY. Hand-painted by me in my Brooklyn Studio.
* Sizing information: SM: 22" MD: 23"
* Hat will be shipped rolled up for easy travel and packing! The beauty of this hat is that it won’t lose its shape.
* This piece is hand-painted. Due to the craftsmanship of its creation its character can vary with time. Beauty should be found in imperfection and therefore marks or irregularities that appear must not be considered defects but attributes of its use.
Because I am unable to accept returns at this time, please reach out if you have any additional questions.