* This upcycled linen short sleeve top is dyed using carrot tops from repurposed kitchen waste, and hand painted using shades of indigo pigment in a basket weave pattern.
* These natural earth pigments come from clays and oxides collected from all over the world. The process in which they are used on natural fibers is centuries-old and uses home-made soy milk as a binder with the textile.
* Women's size L, boxy t-shirt silhouette, short sleeves, crew neck, with 6" button placket in front, and open vents on bottom sides.
Body length: 23"
Chest circumference: 48"
Sweep circumference at bottom: 48"
Sleeve length: 8"
* Please see care instructions page for the best way to ensure a long life for your item.
* This piece is hand-painted. Due to the craftsmanship of its creation its character can vary with time. Beauty should be found in imperfection and therefore marks or irregularities that appear must not be considered defects but attributes of its use.
Because I am unable to accept returns at this time, please reach out if you have any additional questions.