* This upcycled pair of cotton twill trousers is botanically dyed using avocado pits, which gives it a beautiful mauve base color. Natural earth pigments are then hand-painted on top in a one-of-a-kind floral motif.
* These natural earth pigments come from clays and oxides collected from all over the world. The process in which they are used on natural fibers is centuries-old and uses home-made soy milk as a binder with the textile.
* Women's size 6 (small), high waisted and tapered leg fit. Hem hits just below the knee and has darts at front and back at waist.
Front rise: 11"
Waist circumference: 26"
Total length from top edge to hem: 29"
leg opening: 7"
shown on 5'1" 110 lb female
~ Care Instructions ~
* Hand wash with cool water & eco-friendly/pH neutral soap, and line dry away from direct sunlight. As these pigments are derived from nature, color will shift and change over time.
* This piece is hand-painted. Due to the craftsmanship of its creation its character can vary with time. Beauty should be found in imperfection and therefore marks or irregularities that appear must not be considered defects but attributes of its use.
Because I am unable to accept returns at this time, please reach out if you have any additional questions.