* Handmade quilted sun bonnet using upcycled cotton sateen dyed with logwood. Logwood dye is extracted from a tree found in Central America. Lining is dyed with avocado pits. Each piece varies in depth of color and tone due to the nature of this hand-done process, making each one unique.
* Keep the brim down for a dramatic look, or turn the brim up for a softer shape. A great addition to any outfit no matter what season!
* Sizing information: SM: 22" MD: 23" LG: 24"
* Hat will be shipped rolled up for easy travel and packing! The beauty of this hat is that it won’t lose its shape.
~ Care instructions~
* For best results keep out of direct sunlight, cold wash with eco friendly soap, and avoid acidic substances like citrus fruits and white wine as they will remove color.
Because this is a made to order item, please allow 1-2 weeks for processing, assembling & shipping.