* Handmade quilted sun bonnet using upcycled cotton sateen dyed with logwood. Logwood dye is extracted from a tree found in Central America. Lining is dyed with avocado pits. Each piece varies in depth of color and tone due to the nature of this hand-done process, making each one unique.
* Keep the brim down for a dramatic look, or turn the brim up for a softer shape. A great addition to any outfit no matter what season!
* Sizing information: SM: 22" MD: 23" LG: 24"
* Hat will be shipped rolled up for easy travel and packing! The beauty of this hat is that it won’t lose its shape.
* Please see care instructions page for the best way to ensure a long life for your item.
Because this is a made to order item, please allow 1-2 weeks for processing, assembling & shipping.