* This upcycled linen/ cotton blend button-up is hand-painted using natural earth pigments in a one-of-a-kind floral motif.
* These natural earth pigments come from clays and oxides collected from all over the world. The process in which they are used on natural fibers is centuries-old and uses home-made soy milk as a binder with the textile.
* Women's size small, button up with slight v-neck and collar, chest pocket, back waist darts, sleeve hits just below elbow and option to roll up sleeves and secure with tab and button.
Body length: 26"
Chest circumference: 41"
Sweep circumference at bottom: 21"
Sleeve length: 16.5"
shown on 5'1" 110 lb female
~ Care Instructions ~
* Hand wash with cool water & eco-friendly/pH neutral soap, and line dry away from direct sunlight. As these pigments are derived from nature, color will shift and change over time.
* This piece is hand-painted. Due to the craftsmanship of its creation its character can vary with time. Beauty should be found in imperfection and therefore marks or irregularities that appear must not be considered defects but attributes of its use.
Because I am unable to accept returns at this time, please reach out if you have any additional questions.