* This upcycled linen tank is hand dyed with osage orange shavings to give it a beautiful yellow base, and then a one-of-a-kind gesteral pattern is painted using natural earth pigments.
* These natural earth pigments come from clays and oxides collected from all over the world. The process in which they are used on natural fibers is centuries-old and uses home-made soy milk as a binder with the textile.
* Women's size x-small, a-shape silhouette tank top, with a handkerchief hem.
Body length: 21.5"
Chest circumference: 36"
Sweep circumference at bottom: 53"
* Please see care instructions page for the best way to ensure a long life for your item.
* This piece is hand-painted. Due to the craftsmanship of its creation its character can vary with time. Beauty should be found in imperfection and therefore marks or irregularities that appear must not be considered defects but attributes of its use.
Because I am unable to accept returns at this time, please reach out if you have any additional questions.