* This upcycled linen high-waisted skirt is botanically dyed using yellow onion skins, which gives it a beautiful golden yellow base color. Natural earth pigments are then hand-painted on top in a one-of-a-kind leaf motif.
* These natural earth pigments come from clays and oxides collected from all over the world. The process in which they are used on natural fibers is centuries-old and uses home-made soy milk as a binder with the textile.
* Women's size 8, high waisted straight cut with darts on front and back. Side zipper and small button and loop closure. Hem hits just below the knee on model.
Waist circumference: 29"
Total length from top edge to hem: 22.5"
Bottom hem opening: 40"
* Please see care instructions page for the best way to ensure a long life for your item.
* This piece is hand-painted. Due to the craftsmanship of its creation its character can vary with time. Beauty should be found in imperfection and therefore marks or irregularities that appear must not be considered defects but attributes of its use.
Because I am unable to accept returns at this time, please reach out if you have any additional questions.