* This upcycled cotton long sleeve top is botanically over-dyed using yellow onion skins and modified with an iron bath. The original top was a bright robin's egg blue with minor stains, so once botanically dyed it became a beautiful muted steel blue. Natural earth pigments are then hand-painted on top in a one-of-a-kind gestural motif.
* These natural earth pigments come from clays and oxides collected from all over the world. The process in which they are used on natural fibers is centuries-old and uses home-made soy milk as a binder with the textile.
* Women's size L, boxy silhouette, soft v-neck, back yolk detail, open vents on bottom sides, and long sleeves.
Body length: 27.5"
Chest circumference: 50"
Sweep circumference at bottom: 50"
Sleeve length: 20.5"
* Please see care instructions page for the best way to ensure a long life for your item.
* This piece is hand-painted. Due to the craftsmanship of its creation its character can vary with time. Beauty should be found in imperfection and therefore marks or irregularities that appear must not be considered defects but attributes of its use.
Because I am unable to accept returns at this time, please reach out if you have any additional questions.