* This upcycled cotton t-shirt is botanically dyed using an exhausted carrot tops bath. This is a practice of using as much of the dye bath as possible before disposing of it. The colors are more muted than those of the first or second dips of the bath. Color modifers, such as soda ash, citric acid and iron, are painted with on top. These modifers add depth to the original color, bringing out golden yellows, and rich olive green on top of the original yellow base.
* Men's size large, classic t-shirt silhouette with front chest patch pocket.
Body length: 29"
Chest circumference: 43"
Sweep circumference at bottom: 45.5"
Sleeve length: 10"
* Model is 5' 10" 170 lbs and usually wears a size medium.
* Please see care instructions page for the best way to ensure a long life for your item.
* This piece is hand-dyed. Due to the craftsmanship of its creation its character can vary with time. Beauty should be found in imperfection and therefore marks or irregularities that appear must not be considered defects but attributes of its use.
Because I am unable to accept returns at this time, please reach out if you have any additional questions.