* These upcycled cotton twill trousers are botanically dyed using avocado pits & skins, giving it a rich mauve color. Color modifers, such as soda ash, citric acid and iron, are painted with on top. These modifers add depth to the original color, bringing out lighter pinks, deep berry hues and dark purple/ greys.
* Women's size medium, high waisted with zip fly and button closer. Wide leg fit, cropped hem, patch pockets on front and back.
Waist circumference: 29.5"
Front rise: 13"
Total length from top edge to hem: 36.5"
leg opening: 11"
* Model usually wears 27 pant
* Please see care instructions page for the best way to ensure a long life for your item.
* This piece is hand-dyed. Due to the craftsmanship of its creation its character can vary with time. Beauty should be found in imperfection and therefore marks or irregularities that appear must not be considered defects but attributes of its use.
Because I am unable to accept returns at this time, please reach out if you have any additional questions.