A: $65 Short skirts, tank tops, scarves, tote bags, smaller textile items
B: $75 Blouses, button ups, short dresses
C: $90 Pants, long dresses, long skirts, multiple fabric yardage
D: $120 denim jacket, jumpsuit, overalls
* +$20 for avocado pit dye base
* As one of my core missions for Margo NY is to avoid sending additional textiles to land fills, I now offer a custom option where I will take one of your garments that you wish to update and add hand-painted motifs using natural earth pigments! Have it be a garment that is stained, discolored or simply something you are looking to refresh.
* I will be painting with natural earth pigments which come from clays and oxides collected from all over the world. The process in which they are used on natural fibers is centuries-old and uses home-made soy milk as a binder with the textile and includes a curing phase of 2 weeks.
* You also have the option of including an avocado pit dye (pale pink/ mauve) as the base which can help in covering discoloration.
* Pricing is based on the size and item type, so please choose from one of the above pricing groups. Fabric must be natural fiber content (cotton, linen, bamboo, hemp, or silk) or at least primarily natural (ok to have small amounts of viscose, poly etc), and light colors work best. Paint adheres best to woven fibers, so please do not include any knits.
* Please see care instructions page for the best way to ensure a long life for your item.
* 3-4 weeks processing time from when I receive your garment*
You will receive address to ship your garment to after purchasing. Shipping charge on order will be for the return shipping
Because I am unable to accept returns at this time, please reach out if you have any additional questions.